Martin Hiscox is an experienced Chairman, CEO and NED, Director with 25+ years of Private Equity funded IT start-ups, acquisitions, mergers and trade sales. He has good Software, SaaS, IT Hardware experience of running businesses with sales of up to $1b; an MBA from Brunel and Henley Management College; a Higher Certificate in Computer Science; is a Freeman and Liveryman of the City of London; an Elite Member of the British Computer Society and a Chartered IT Engineer. Focusing on Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Retail, Telematics, SaaS, and Security verticals.
His expertise is in the following disciplines:
– Digitisation of older industrial businesses
– Providing strong leadership focusing on strategic and market development, sales and marketing strategy
– International Business Development in Europe and Asia
– Conversion of Software businesses from perpetual to SaaS models
– Industrialisation and operational rigour for fast growing software businesses – $50-$100m and $100-$200m
– M&A for product and geographical growth and Exit strategy preparation
– Chairman Leadership for developing CEOs
Martin has worked on ten Exits (all TMT) to 3i, Permira, Advent, Indigo Capital, Francisco Partners (2), New Mountain Capital, Summit Partners, MainSail Partners, AEA and Anchorage Capital.
He has historically served as Technical and Sales Director, General Manager, and latterly as Managing Director, President, NED, CEO, and Chairman.
Today Martin’s roles include:
– Chairman of Acumentive an Internet of Things auto-ID solutions company
– Chairman at LS Retail global retail software publisher
– Chairman of ByBox leading Supply Chain Solutions provider of Field Service and Click and Collect systems
– Chairman of Egress Software a growth SaaS player in Data Security Services
– NED at Kewill a global multimodal transportation and supply chain execution solutions provider
An avid petrol head and classic car fanatic Martin is married with 5 sons and lives in Oxfordshire.